Best ways to improve your Intelligence
People these days want to improve their overall intelligence. It is possible to increase your cognitive functioning with time, but it takes a lot of dedication and patience. One should try to live a life in which he/she seeks out mental stimulation by challenging themselves to new things. One should not pursue goals that are easily achieved. One must develop an instinct for what one can just barely achieve through one’s greatest efforts. A person must adopt certain hobbies like reading, dancing, sports that boosts brainpower and freshens the mind because according to a study your overall lifestyle and health can affect your brain’s functioning. Taking care of your body would be the prior ways to improve your intelligence as a healthy mind will always work faster and efficiently. One can do this by maintaining a healthy diet, exercising daily, and preparing a sleep schedule for at least eight hours a day.
Increasing your brain power will allow you to live your best-desired life. Below are some tips described to help you improve your intelligence, improve the functioning of your brain, and improve your learning ability. Here are some ways to improve your intelligence:
Seeking out Mental Stimulation
You should try new things. Innovation and newness stimulate the brain. It is highly important to open to new experiences to boost your intelligence. New experiences tend to increase neural activity in the brain, which can help to improve intelligence over time. You can do this by letting yourself open in your day-to-day life. For example, if someone is talking to you about a brand you have never heard off, take interest in it, listen to them, and even read about that to get some knowledge. This can also be done in case of a place you have never visited. You should always hangout to new places and try to get some knowledge about the place and its surrounding areas. Build new hobbies and skills. Teach yourself and enroll in some kind of interest. You should try to challenge yourself constantly. It is noticed that intelligent people do not settle easily. You should always try to force your mind to work harder. This will expand your intelligence overall. Striving for excellence is the best to challenge yourself. You should even eliminate shortcuts in your life to challenge your mind as your brain needs to grow to improve intelligence.
Engage in Various Activities
Be creative. Let yourself engage in some kind of activity according to your interest. Your skills tend to improve if you are doing some activity, hence engaging your brain to work and hence improving your intelligence. You may like to play an instrument if are fond of one. Learn and play to improve day-by-day. One can even read regularly as reading is among the best means of increasing your overall intelligence. Books are our best friends and reading before sleeping helps you sleep better. Try to do puzzles. Sudoku and crosswords have a sure shot impact on intelligence of a person. This is the best workout for your brain. Practicing medication is another activity you may like to engage in. Medication helps you nurture a certain state of mind. Regularly doing medication can help you increase your mental control levels hence increasing your overall intelligence. It is also noticed that studying another language may help with overall cognitive reasoning and improve your memory. Therefore, one must try to study some new language.
Living a Healthy Lifestyle
Exercising regularly may increase your memory and attention. This is directly connected to the activation of human parts, circulation of blood and oxygen to your brain thus letting your intelligence grow overtime. Accompanying exercising, one should eat a healthy and nutritious diet for better and higher intelligence. Eat green vegetables rich in folic acid, eat fish and chicken which are high in omega 3 fatty acids which have scientifically proven to boost and increase intelligence. Cut out fast junk food from your diet as this may have an adverse effect on your health and mind. Aim at improving your sleep. There is a direct connection of sleep to intelligence which involves the brain. Not having a quality sleep makes our mind slow and thus we do not process information fast. Try avoiding caffeine and nicotine before bed. You should even try managing stress. Do not take stress. High-stress levels can hinder your memory. Managing your stress is optimal for brain functioning. Stay away from any health disease. Try to maintain a perfect health condition for your memory and mental functioning of the brain.
Improving your Multiple Intelligence
Multiple intelligence includes many things. You can improve them all. Let’s have a brief discussion.
• The Naturalist is the ability to discriminate among living things as well as sensitivity to other features of the natural world. You may like to engage in gardening or experiencing outdoor with various skills.
• Visual/Spatial intelligence is the ability to present the spatial world internally in your mind. You may improve this by playing puzzles, chess and making use of maps often to develop a sense of direction.
• Verbal/Linguist Intelligence is the capacity to use language to express what’s on your mind and to understand other people. You may like to write about things that interest you.
• Existential intelligence is the ability to exhibit the productivity to pose and ponder the question about life, death, and ultimate realities.
• Interpersonal intelligence is the ability to understand other people. Try talking to your peers and family members.
• Intrapersonal intelligence is the ability to understand yourself, knowing who you are and what you can do. Make challenges for yourself. Exploit yourself as much as you can. Give alone time to yourself to self-analyze what you are doing and where do you stand.
• Kinesthetic intelligence is the capacity to use your body parts to solve problems and make something. Try learning things in different places and by different activities. Hands-on activities are the best.
• Logical intelligence is the ability to understand the underlying principles of some kind of casual system. Engage in a club, try breaking code and playing with numbers and cards.
• Rhythmic intelligence is the capacity to think in music, hear patterns and manipulate them. Try to sing, learn music, learn an instrument. Challenge yourself daily.
Want to improve your intelligence through ShinxIndia. Join us today to help you improve your intelligence. Enroll and start experiencing increased intelligence. At ShinxIndia, you can ensure a well-rounded education that you can supplement with plenty of real-world life skills. We at ShinxIndia consider each child equal and help all the children improve their thinking capacity and intelligence which is quite needed in their growing years. Children are made to think in new ways and solve problems. They are taught to co-operate and collaborate with their peers and keep a healthy environment for the overall development of mind.